PATRICK W. BASS
"I'm a security practitioner who lives within the world of information security and assurance. I started my journey as a network security administrator and worked my way through the ranks of information security and into management. Along the way, while working fulltime, I've managed to complete my education, achieve several industry certifications, and start InfoSecure. My entire professional focus is helping organizations achieve true cybersecurity while complying with various security models. I'd love to help your organization in the same way I've helped hundreds of others during my nearly 27-year career. Please feel free to reach out to me, I'd love to hear about your security and compliance goals."
Patrick Bass as more than twenty-six years of experience of relevant experience. His specialties include IT compliance/audit, security, risk analysis, penetration testing, network design, and vulnerability identification. Patrick’s accomplishments include assessments/audits for PCI DSS, Experian Data Security (Information Security), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA/HiTECH), and Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA). Patrick was first certified as a PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor in 2004.
During his professional career, Dr. Bass has served as Chief Information Security Officer of a major credit card processor (since acquired by Vantiv), Chief of Security for Seattle-based software company co-founder and technology magnate, college professor, and guest lecturer for various organizations throughout the United States.
As a consultant, Patrick has completed engagements for clients throughout the United States and has provided guidance to CIOs of some of the most influential organizations in the world. In 2014, Patrick founded InfoSecure Redteam, Inc. as a specialty provider of compliance and security services, emphasizing client service as a primary differentiator.
Dr. Bass has earned over 30 technical and professional certifications during his distinguished career and is a certified forensic expert and licensed private investigator. In this capacity, he works closely with many different law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Accessor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- Information Systems Management Professional
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- GIAC Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Information Security
- Master of Science, Information Assurance and Security
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Security
- PCI Data Security (Credit Card Security)
- Protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Security Risk & Compliance
- Security Incident Management
- Security Education & Security Awareness